We’re all trying to go the extra mile right now to stay safe and sanitary in the face of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Part of that is covering our faces in public. Our 200 thread count cotton sateen face coverings are silky soft against your skin and printed with permanent reactive inks so they won’t fade even after endless washes. They feature a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, and soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your head shape. They have an internal filter pocket which acts as the double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs.
Each mask contains an inspirational hockey on the inside pocket because we could all use a little extra inspiration!
Cover up and show your love of the game with our hockey face mask!
- Made from the softest satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
- Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
- Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
- Small batch made in Canada
- Each mask comes with 2 PM2.5 filters
- Color: Dark dark navy with very subtle hockey pattern
THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL-GRADE MASK.
About PM2.5 Filters
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
Exchange or store credit within 30 days of receiving the item. We do NOT OFFER REFUNDS. But our team is here and happy to help you find something else! All holiday items can be exchanged in-store until January 30th, 2021. Sale items and custom order items are always final sale.
Get free shipping on all orders over $50! Shop Early: Due to the ongoing pandemic, you can expect delays from all shipping carriers this year. Shop early to prevent delays! Shop-in store in Toronto's Distillery District. We're open and ready to help you find the perfect gift!
Shop in-store, or shop online and choose in-store or curbside pick-up. All in-stock items are available for SAME DAY pick-up. We're also shipping all in-stock items within 1 business day. We are asking if you come visit us in store that you please wear a mask. Hope to see you soon!