*Please note that as each item is unique, the baseball used for the watch face may have a portion of the writing/emblems found on each Major League Baseball used, and therefore may have a slightly different appearance that the watch pictured above.
This watch is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game-Used baseball
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the unmistakable red stitching and scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless case back hallmarked Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching.
- Battery operated Ronda movement with swiss components.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball’s game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Additional Product Information:
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database. An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique 7mm version was developed.
Exchange or store credit within 30 days of receiving the item. We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. But our team is here and happy to help you find something else! Sale items and custom order items are always final sale.
Looking for a gift?
Make sure to tell us upon checkout what date you need it for so we can be sure it gets to you when you need it. And if you're not sure what to get, click the chat icon at the bottom right and our helpful sales staff can help! (If it's during off hours, leave us a note and we'll email you back).
Experience the history of SPORT and shop in person! Visit our galleries in Toronto's Distillery District and Vancouver's Granville Island and step back in time to the good ol' days of sport. Get your coffee fix while you shop, too at ARENA Coffee Bar located inside The SPORT Gallery Toronto.