This watch is hand crafted from an MLB Authenticated Game-Used baseball
- 40mm stainless steel bezel, this watch features the unmistakable red stitching and scratches and scuffs that let you know they have seen game-play. Brushed stainless case back hallmarked Mineral crystal.
- Italian cognac leather strap with contrast stitching.
- Battery operated Ronda movement with Swiss components.
- On the face is a custom MLB hologram designed for Tokens. This ensures authenticity and the number can be searched at mlb.com/authentication to learn specific details of the ball’s game history.
- Each watch comes gift-boxed with an authentication instruction card.
- One year warranty from date of purchase.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
Additional Product Information:
Production begins when a game used ball is removed from the action. MLB stations authenticators field-side at each game to track and record balls and bats and enter into MLB’s game used database. An MLB authenticator makes weekly visits to Tokens to witness the laser cutting and preparation of the ball discs for manufacture. Once overseas, discs are encased under a mineral crystal, the back is engraved and the watch is completed. Typical MLB holograms are 10mm in diameter, however, for this watch a unique 7mm version was developed.
*Please note that as each item is unique, the baseball used for the watch face may have a portion of the writing/emblems found on each Major League Baseball used, and therefore may have a slightly different appearance that the watch pictured above.
"expos" is engraved on the back of the watch face. This ball is from a Mets @ Expos game on 7/28/04. Updated product image coming soon.
Exchange or store credit within 30 days. We do not offer refunds, but our team is here and happy to help you find something else! All holiday gifts bought in store or online can be exchanged until January 15, 2022. Sale items and custom order items are always final sale.
LOCAL PICKUP & Shipping
Shop online and pick up same-day at our Toronto location. Shipping: Get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 in Canada and $250 on orders in the US. All in-stock orders ship out within 2 business days from our Toronto location (with some items shipping from Vancouver). We ship via Canada Post.
support small business
As a small business, every order means the world to us, all the time, but especially in these uncertain times. Thank you so much for your support! We are a proudly Canadian company based in Toronto. Our flagship Toronto gallery has been open in the Distillery District since 2006.