Brett Favre is one of the most successful quarterbacks in the history of professional football. Playing the majority of his career in Green Bay for the Packers, Favre made two Super Bowl appearances, winning Super Bowl XXXI. Furthermore, he holds the record for most career pass completions, most career pass attempts, most consecutive starts, and the unfortunate records that come with such an extensive and long career: most sacks, most interceptions thrown, and most fumbles. He was the first quarterback in NFL history to pass for 500 touchdowns, throw for over 70,000 yards, throw over 6,000 completions, and have over 10,000 pass attempts. Other accomplishments include: 11 Pro Bowls, 3x First-Team All-Pro, 3x NFL MVP, NFL Offensive Player of the Year, NFL 1990s All-Decade team, 4x NFL Passing Touchdowns leader, 2x NFL Passing Yards leader, and many more. His number has also been retired by both the Green Bay Packers and Southern Miss Golden Eagles and he is a member of the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame.
Show your Packers pride and represent Favre’s amazing career with Mitchell & Ness’ Name & Number long-sleeve!
- 100% cotton 6.5oz heavyweight ringspun jersey
- 1×1 rib trim at collar
- Self-fabric shoulder yoke
- Self-fabric & embroidered authentic player/year-specific elements (name & number, logos, striping)
- Side Vents
- Vintage garment washed
- Woven jock tag featuring Mitchell & Ness and NFL Throwbacks labels at lower left hem
- Mitchell & Ness label and team logo featured on singular woven label at the inside back neck
- Traditional Fit: This style fits a little roomier in the body and sleeve