We’re all trying to go the extra mile right now to stay safe and sanitary in the face of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Part of that is covering our faces in public. Our 200 thread count cotton sateen face coverings are silky soft against your skin and printed with permanent reactive inks so they won’t fade even after endless washes. They feature a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, and soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your head shape. They have an internal filter pocket which acts as the double layer of fabric while also allowing you to insert an additional filter suited to your needs.
Each mask contains an inspirational basketball quote on the inside pocket because we could all use a little extra inspiration!
Cover up and show your love of the game with our basketball face mask!
- Made from the softest satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
- Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
- Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
- Small batch made in Canada
- Each mask comes with 2 PM2.5 filters
THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL-GRADE MASK.
About PM2.5 Filters
PM2.5 filters filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns. However by including a filter in your mask, whether it is a PM2.5 filter or another filter, you are adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering. Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
• PM2.5 filters are not equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
• PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
All holiday items can be exchanged in-store until February 28th , 2021. Items can be exchanged for a new item or for store credit. We do NOT OFFER REFUNDS. But our team is here and happy to help you find something else! Sale items and custom order items are always final sale.
TORONTO CURBSIDE PICKUP
Due to the provincial lockdown our Toronto gallery is closed for indoor shopping. We are open for curbside pickup on Saturdays.
support small business
Make a purchase. Buy a gift card. Follow us on Instagram. Sign up for our newsletter. There are so many ways to support small businesses like ours right now. We really appreciate it!